(847) 223-2660
(312) 291-4466

info@michellesinteriors.com

dining room

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Redo or All New, Customize Your Furniture

Today I met with a representative from a fabric, carpet, and wallcovering, company I enjoy working with. As I was looking through all the new fabrics, I was thinking of the potential uses. One possibility is, having furniture that you love, something that has been in the family for a long time, and you want to keep it, but maybe the colors just don’t match you’re décor or it simply needs a new look. Reupholstering is a solution to give a new life to furniture. If you need something new, that completes your space, go for a more customized piece. With this company, many of the fabrics offered also offer rugs in similar patterns and color ways, making the perfect cohesion in your room. My studio has a considerable amount of fabrics to choose from, so scheduling an appointment at my studio is the first step to your perfect piece.

1 comment:

outdoor patio furniture said...

I keep listening to the news about getting online furniture so I have been looking around for the best site to get it all.

Scroll up Scroll down