(847) 223-2660
(312) 291-4466

info@michellesinteriors.com

dining room

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Kravet Event and Barclay Butera

Yesterday’s Kravet event was memorable. Barclay Butera was the guest speaker, and was fascinating to listen to. I think what intrigued me the most was his story of how he began as a designer. Growing up in the world of design and working for his mother gave him an advantage this industry. I also found that he and I work with similar goals in mind, to transform every space the client wants to compliment his or her lifestyle. Butera introduced his fabric collection for Kravet Collections, which have influenced designs for Tufts by Kravet Carpet. After speaking, Butera sat for book signing, which I’ve already started looking through. ( A picture is coming soon, so check back). Later, other designers and I had the pleasure of having dinner with Butera To be able to discuss how he runs his business while managing projects was invaluable information. I’m looking forward to seeing how I can work with these timeless fabrics.

1 comment:

Barclay Butera said...

Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated! BB

Scroll up Scroll down